[scponly] login error: No such file or directory(2)

roger at rope.net roger at rope.net
Sun Aug 28 20:14:30 EDT 2005

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005, Ralf Durkee wrote:

> Check that you have the ld configuration and cache files.
>
> etc/ld.so.cache
> etc/ld.so.conf
>
> See ldconfig(8) for details.

	They are both there. Here's the system's ld.so.conf:

include ld.so.conf.d/*.conf
/usr/X11R6/lib
/usr/X11R6/lib64
/usr/lib/mysql
/usr/lib64/mysql

	The include directory only has stuff for qt and x11, so I removed
that line.

	I also removed the lines for X11R6, since they also should not be
needed. All that's left are the references to mysql, but I suspect they
aren't needed either - so I haven't copied the directories into the chroot
directory root, either.

	Comments? (The ld.so.cache is a data file which is a direct copy
of the original.)

	I'll check out the man page, though. Hopefully later tonight or
tomorrow, depending on my other commitments.

	Thanks for the suggestion(s).

--
Roger Walker
"HIS Pain - OUR Gain"