[scponly] login error: No such file or directory(2)

roger at rope.net roger at rope.net
Sun Aug 28 18:01:54 EDT 2005

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005, Tiago Daniel Jacobs wrote:

> ldd /home/websites/scponly/libexec/sftp-server
> verify if you have all libs that appears as result of this command on
> your chroot enviroment

	Thanks for the tip, but after ensuring I had all of the required
libraries for sftp-server, I got the same error (and I did find at least
one missing library).

	I'll try running ldd on the other executables and see what I find,
but if anyone has further ideas, I'd love to hear. Thanks...

--
Roger Walker
"HIS Pain - OUR Gain"