[scponly] Solaris 10: scponlyc failing for me, too

J.D. Baldwin scponly at baldwin.users.panix.com
Thu Apr 14 18:21:59 EDT 2005

I wrote:
> I am quite sure that I have all of my library files ... I checked this
> with
>
>     cd <chrootdir>
>     find . -type f -exec ldd {} \; | awk '{print $NF}' | sort -u > /tmp/libfiles.txt
>
> and then checked that everything listed was represented relative to
> <chrootdir>.

Well, what that failed to pick up was the nss libraries, which are
required but not by any binaries in <chrootdir>/bin, .../usr/bin, etc.
Applying some Solaris-specific fixes to setup_chroot.sh.in (some of my
own doing, some due to Roland Lammel's note at
https://lists.ccs.neu.edu/pipermail/scponly/2003-July/000292.html )
plus a rebuild did the trick.

I'd suggest incorporating RL's code in the next scponly release.
--
  _+_ From the catapult of |If anyone disagrees with any statement I make, I
_|70|___:)=}- J.D. Baldwin |am quite prepared not only to retract it, but also