[scponly] initial directory

ics boy thortyboy at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 31 04:26:44 EST 2004

Hi,

I've been using scponly for about 2 months and it's been working pretty good on redhat 9.0 (2.4.20), using WinSCP 3.61.  I was wondering if there was a way to set the default directory to the 'incoming' directory on the server side (instead of changing the initial 'remote directory' in winSCP).  I tried editing the .bashrc script ( I put  cd incoming at the end of the script) for the specific user, but it doesn't seem to change the directory to incoming when using winSCP.

Any response/input would be greatly appreciated
-tb