[scponly] scponly license issue

Sven Hoexter sven at timegate.de
Sat Oct 2 07:52:07 EDT 2004

On Sat, Oct 02, 2004 at 09:31:21AM +0900, Hideyuki KURASHINA wrote:

> > Hey there,
> > I intent to package scponly for the Debian-Project but I didn't find any
> > hint about the license you are using. Is it GPL?
>
> Check below.
>
>   http://sublimation.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/scponly/COPYING
>
> > The more quick you
> > respond the more quick it'll go into the distribution...
>
> BTW, it seems that Thomas Wana has been working on this software
> for Debian package.
>
>   http://packages.qa.debian.org/s/scponly.html
And for people searching a package for Debian/woody (still the stable branch)
you can use the bpo package:
http://www.backports.org/debian/dists/stable/scponly/

Sven
--
It ain't so bad bein' alone if you know it'll never last nothing lasts forever
'cept the certainly of change and love's the same It's a game with simple rules