[scponly] Makefile

Sven Hoexter sven at timegate.de
Tue Nov 23 15:51:46 EST 2004

On Tue, Nov 23, 2004 at 08:30:22AM +0100, Martin Werthmöller wrote:
> Am Tue, 23 Nov 2004 um 07:30 GMT +0100 schrieb Carolina.von.Hinrichs at sskm.de:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> Hi Carolina,
>
> > I try to implement scponly in my aix-environment and got the
> > scponly-3.11.tar from the sublimation-server. In the INSTALL-File is
> > described to do a "make". But there is no "Makefile" in the directory. Can
> > you help me to get the Makefile?
> >
> The Makefile will be build from the configure script.
>
>     ./configure --help
>
> will help you.
Carolina, you should crawl through the archive to find out how to build
scponly on AIX. It will not build out of the box.

Sv*to-lazy-to-search-for-the-important-posts*en
--
Revolution is not a dinner party, not an essay, nor a painting, nor a piece of
embroidery; it cannot be advanced softly, gradually, carefully, considerately,