[scponly] Issues with logging

wby oblyr joe at sublimation.org
Tue Mar 23 15:01:16 EST 2004

Hi Michelle,

in scponly your logging is configured with syslog configuration, typically in /etc/syslog.conf.  on my
FreeBSD system, using defaults, things go to /var/log/secure.

note this only applies to scp commands and not sftp, since scponly has no insight/control over sftp
logging practices.

however, it seems you are talking about Derek Martin's rssh?  I think you might be on the wrong mailing
list!

hope that helps,
joe