[scponly] scpjailer 0.3 released

Tue Mar 16 16:43:58 EST 2004

On Tuesday 16 March 2004 21:25, Tony J. White wrote:

> > I have really no idea why sftp-server is failing, other than scponly may
> > not be NetBSD compliant. Has anyone an idea where it's going wrong?
> > Please help me out here, I really need scponly.
>
> See if the command 'chroot /home/scponly /usr/libexec/sftp-server' gives
> you a more descriptive error.

Actually, it gives an unexpected error:

[root at kingston /]# chroot /home/scponly /usr/libexec/sftp-server
chroot: /usr/libexec/sftp-server: No such file or directory

But it really does exist:

[root at kingston /]# ls -al /home/scponly/usr/libexec/sftp-server
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  27920 Mar 12 20:30
/home/scponly/usr/libexec/sftp-server

What am I overlooking?

Thank you for your reply, Vincent van Scherpenseel