[scponly] no sftp server

Jorge Almeida jalmeida at math.ist.utl.pt
Sun Feb 1 12:20:23 EST 2004

Hello all,

I'm trying to install scponly with chroot support on a gentoo system.
Configure fails complaining about the sftp server...
Thanks for any help.

# ./configure --enable-chrooted-binary --with-sftp-server=/usr/lib/misc/sftp-server
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /bin/install -c
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking for cut... /bin/cut
checking for grep... /bin/grep
checking for sort... /bin/sort
checking for ldd... /usr/bin/ldd
checking for useradd... /usr/sbin/useradd
checking for pw... no
checking for pwd_mkdb... no
configure: enabling core WinSCP and Vanilla SCP binaries...
checking for sftp-server... no
Can't find path to 'sftp-server'

--
Jorge Almeida