[scponly] Compile on AIX

Thom Harrison thom at cox.net
Mon Apr 19 22:10:29 EDT 2004

The May 2004 issue of  SysAdmin Mag talks about scponly and has this to
say regarding the wildcards:

/The final options, --disable-winscp-capat and --disable-wildcards,
should in theory be redundant and wouldn't apply to the sftp protocol.
/
Since you seem to be having a problem with the "expand_wildcards" maybe
you should try adding /--disable-wildcards/ option too.

Hope this helps.

Thom