[scponly] solaris 8 install

Kenneth Aung kenneth_aung at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 9 15:00:41 EDT 2003

I can't seem to get scponly to make. I downloaded version 3.8 and I have

configure --enable-chrooted-binary --disable-winscp-compat

per roland.lammel at kapsch.net info
When I make, it bombs with the following.

"helper.c", line 58: undefined symbol: av
"helper.c", line 58: warning: improper pointer/integer combination: op "="
"helper.c", line 61: warning: improper pointer/integer combination: arg #1
"helper.c", line 62: cannot recover from previous errors
cc: acomp failed for helper.c
make: *** [scponly] Error 4

I have Solaris 8 and Sun C compiler with GNU Make 3.80

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ken Aung
kenneth_aung at hotmail.com