[scponly] Re: redhat 9 problem

Amaya Rodrigo Sastre arodrigo at genasys.com
Fri Oct 3 00:18:08 EDT 2003

Dan Gapinski dijo:
> I only ask because I don't really make my chroot environment by hand
> but use Juan Casillo's Jail program, which automates that process a
> little.

Just as a side note, his real name is Juan Manuel Casillas, he was my
co-worker for a year and his project's page is found at:

http://www.gsyc.inf.uc3m.es/~assman/jail/

Hope this helps!

--
Amaya M. Rodrigo Sastre              Genasys II Spain, S.A.U.
Mobile Location Systems IT SysAdmin    Ventura de la Vega, 5.

Writing is easy; all you do is sit staring at the blank sheet of
paper until drops of blood form on your forehead. -- Gene Fowler