[scponly] Break up the endless setup_chroot.sh problems on linux

Thomas Wana thomas at wana.at
Sat Nov 8 20:42:08 EST 2003

On Saturday 08 November 2003 17:48, Martin Werthmoeller wrote:
> Hi *,
>
> I've tried fix the current setup_chroot.sh trouble on Linux systems. It
> will work on my Debian Woody and my FreeBSD 4.6 machines.
>
> The patch will fix the trouble with useradd and some noise about missing
> libs when running. Here's the patch.

[... patch ...]

> Best Regards,
> martin!

Hi Martin,

thanks for the work, I had to add two additional lines to make it work
with Debian unstable:

At line 115:
  for bin in $BINARIES; do
+       @INSTALL@ -d $targetdir/`dirname $bin`
        @INSTALL@ $bin $targetdir$bin
  done

At line 150:
        for lib in $LIB_LIST; do
+               @INSTALL@ -d $targetdir/`dirname $lib`
                @INSTALL@ $lib $targetdir/$lib
        done

These are to make sure that the paths where the binary files are copied to
exist. I'll include the script in the next Debian package version.

Tom