[scponly] Re: scponly

wbr oblyr joe at sublimation.org
Mon Mar 17 15:24:01 EST 2003

Hi Chris,

my initial suspicion is a PATH problem, but i cant be sure,  can you
confirm your PATH environment variable includes the directories containing
the binaries that ./configure and setup_chroot.sh are complaining about?

also, adding the scponly user is the last step of setup_chroot.sh - you
could simply manually add and edit as neccesary the tuser you mentioned,
thus completing the installation.

however, if you discover the problem is installation script related, or if
you learn any more about the problem and still cant get it to work, let me
know, so we can update the distro.

thanks,
joe

----

PGP KEY: http://www.sublimation.org/contact.html
PGP Key fingerprint = EC4B 0DA5 B4F6 BDDD 9176 55D6 3A6A 7D63 158F 22D2