[scponly] tracking changes

wbr oblyr joe at sublimation.org
Wed Mar 5 10:57:27 EST 2003

sven,

this is a fantastic idea.

yes, there are some changes accumulating, all of which i intend to
release.  I'm comfortable doing revision control in CVS so I think this is
the next natural step.

thanks for setting this up - it has been the contributions of the
community at large that have brought scponly to where it is.

joe

----

PGP KEY: http://www.sublimation.org/contact.html
PGP Key fingerprint = EC4B 0DA5 B4F6 BDDD 9176 55D6 3A6A 7D63 158F 22D2