[scponly] scponly compiled packages

Lupe Christoph lupe at lupe-christoph.de
Sat Jun 28 10:58:48 EDT 2003

Hi!

Since he hasn't spoken up on the mailing list, I'd like to mention that
the Debian package is maintined by Thomas Wana <thomas at wana.at>.

Thomas, for you information, the mail that caused me to send this is
below. If you have already replied to Joe directly, apologies for
waisting your time.

Lupe Christoph
On Saturday, 2003-06-21 at 03:22:42 -0700, wbr oblyr wrote:

> Hello all,

> i've noticed that there are a couple people actively maintaining
> precompiled installation packages for a number of platforms.  this is
> great stuff for those users who prefer installing cryptographically
> assured installation binaries instead of building from source.

> before i go scouring the websites of various popular platforms, i was
> hoping some of those package maintainers were on this list and would be
> able to tell me the best place to link from the scponly homepage.  i'd
> like to just have a better grasp of which precompiled binaries were
> available and offer linkage from the scponly site(s).

> so if you guys are aware of which package management systems have a
> scponly package, i'd love to hear from you.

> joe

> ----

> PGP KEY: http://www.sublimation.org/contact.html
> PGP Key fingerprint = EC4B 0DA5 B4F6 BDDD 9176 55D6 3A6A 7D63 158F 22D2

--- Also sprach wbr oblyr ---

--
| lupe at lupe-christoph.de       |           http://www.lupe-christoph.de/ |
| "Violence is the resort of the violent" Lu Tze                         |