[scponly] setup_chroot.sh problem

Hammad hammad at brisksolutions.com
Fri Jun 20 03:00:18 EDT 2003

Hi:

This is my first time installing scponly. Seems like a good product. I need
some help though. I am running redhat 7.3, downloaded the newest version of
scponly 3.8. configure, make, make install all went fine but when I
run ./setup_chroot.sh. It spits out the following message. Any help will be
appreciated.

Before I ran ./setup_chroot.sh, I have a test user already created
in /etc/passwd, both scponly and scponlyc added to /etc/shells. I do
have 'useradd' in /usr/sbin.

[root at mars scponly-3.8]# ./setup_chroot.sh
this script requires the program useradd or pw to add your
chrooted scponly user.

--
Hammad