[scponly] having troubles with scponlyc

Jeff MacDonald jeff at interchange.ca
Thu Jun 5 15:47:22 EDT 2003

Long story, but one of the other admin's got it working.

The make jail script is a bit mis-named. We intentionally
avoided it, cause we did not want to setup a jail.

But after looking at it's source we found that it just
copied some files, and didn't actually make a fbsd jail.

So we just used the script and it works now.

Sorry for the waste of bandwidth.