[scponly] having troubles with scponlyc

wbr oblyr joe at sublimation.org
Wed Jun 4 17:12:10 EDT 2003

could you do a 'ls -lR' in your chroot dir?  i dont need to see what you
might be sharing in your chroot, just the system files so if you edit the
results of that command, please leave in all the files relevant to
scponly (with perms and other metadata.)

thanks
joe

----

PGP KEY: http://www.sublimation.org/contact.html
PGP Key fingerprint = EC4B 0DA5 B4F6 BDDD 9176 55D6 3A6A 7D63 158F 22D2