[scponly] sftp with scponlyc

roger at rope.net roger at rope.net
Wed Jul 30 19:07:53 EDT 2003

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 roger at rope.net wrote:

> 	Well, it looks like I'm getting closer to the answer, but there's
> a ways to go, yet. Any pointers would be appreciated. Thanks.

path to the sftp-server from the commandline, and that worked.

	Unfortunately, even though the man page says you can do it with
the older sftp I have, it actually doesn't.

	So, it all works "good enuff". Linux users can use the "latest"
sftp and Windows users can use WinSCP/sftp and the environment is chrooted
for security.

	Next to do is to pare down the chroot environment, as I have
undoubtedly added a lot of extraneous stuff because I thought that
environment was incomplete...

--
Roger Walker                    spam free @ http://www.evsmail.com
Voice/Fax 1-780-440-2685                    http://www.rat-hole.com