[scponly] RE: something new from the HP-UX front?

Roste Pal Asmund pal.asmund.roste at edb.com
Wed Jan 29 15:30:04 EST 2003

I solved it (with the help of Sven Hoexter)by adding
/progs/local/ssh/libexec to line 2754 and 3401 in the configure script. It
now works without chrooted dir. I will be looking into how to get it to work
with a chrooted dir too..

Not a whole lot of activity on this list is it?

I think scponly is great!

Pal
----
<All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand.>
-----