[scponly] helper.c compile error

Sven Hoexter sven at telelev.net
Tue Jan 14 00:27:41 EST 2003

On Mon, Jan 13, 2003 at 12:17:22PM -0800, David Yee wrote:
> Fred- the binary is created but it doesn't chroot the user (when I tried
> with WinSCP 2.0), and when I ssh in I get:
>
> WinSCP: this is end-of-file:0
This part is ok but that the chroot does not work is hmmm a bug ;)
I have to try this on my own, maybe tomorrow. A more interessting part
is that it looks like that we have mostly users without C coding skills
here. I try to learn the stuff with the pointers asap so that I maybe
understand this warning but I can not promise when this will happen.
Would be a good thing to have somebody else who has the time to fix
these problems cause joe seems to be quite bussy.

Sven

Have you mooed today? http://www.hoaxter.de/cows.txt
Apt-rpm packages for RedHat: http://www.hoaxter.de/aptrpm/index.html