[scponly] Jail on Debian

Sven Hoexter sven at telelev.net
Mon Jan 6 17:56:13 EST 2003

On Mon, Jan 06, 2003 at 11:14:45AM +0000, Andrew R. Whalley wrote:

Hi Andrew,

> I was just about to start working out the procedure needed to properly
> create the chroot jail under Debian but thought that perhaps somebody has
> done it already and I didn't want to reinvent the wheel!  If I can get it
> working properly I don't mind packaging scponly into a .deb if anybody would
> be interested.
I'm planing to rework the whole chroot() setup script but I'm quite bussy
with my final exam for my apprenticeship. (hope this is the right english
term for what I'm doing ;)

ATM I don't know about somebody else who started to work on this issue so
feel free to develop ideas that we can discuss to find a portable solution.
I would personly perfer something portable instead of a bunch of scripts for
each os/distribution.

Sven

--
sig wurde betriebsbedingt gekuendigt