[scponly] RPM - Redhat

Sven Hoexter sven at telelev.net
Tue Feb 25 17:50:38 EST 2003

On Mon, Feb 24, 2003 at 10:17:17PM +0100, Sven Hoexter wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 24, 2003 at 12:45:59PM -0800, Eric White wrote:

Hi,

> >  Does scponly run on Redhat 7.x? if so, do you offer a RPM for download?
> I've a written a spec file for suse but it should work with RH without probs.
> You can find it here: http://sven.stormbind.net/scponly.spec
Ok first I've to excuse for this spec file, it's a complete mess! The worst
point is that I didn't check the licences and let it on my default wich means
GPL. Well scponly is not a GPL software so this was a very critical point.

> I'll build a rpm on RH 7.3 with it tomorrow and place it in my apt archives,
The rpm and srpm are avaible now, direct links are:
http://wrack.telelev.net/redhat/7.3/RPMS.main/scponly-3.5-hx0.i386.rpm
http://wrack.telelev.net/redhat/7.3/SRPMS.main/scponly-3.5-hx0.src.rpm

If you prefer you could use apt-rpm to access it.

The rpm is build with rsync support but without chroot.
I'm open for suggestions, bug reports etc.

HTH
Sven
--
Revolution is not a dinner party, not an essay, nor a painting, nor a piece of
embroidery; it cannot be advanced softly, gradually, carefully, considerately,