[scponly] Re: patches for freebsd

joe joe at sublimation.org
Wed Feb 19 10:35:58 EST 2003

thanks for the patches, i recently went through the exact same port, but
i'm a naughty maintainer and i didnt release the new version yet.

i'll incorporate your patch and release soon.

joe

----

PGP KEY: http://www.sublimation.org/contact.html
PGP Key fingerprint = EC4B 0DA5 B4F6 BDDD 9176 55D6 3A6A 7D63 158F 22D2