[scponly] WinSCP problem

Andreas Pack tuxlover at web.de
Tue Apr 29 10:37:44 EDT 2003

Hello to everybody!

I have a Problem with the chroot version of scponly:

First i don't have one of these files on my system:

ld.so, ld-linux.so, ld-elf.so.1

Is a equivalent imperatively necessary for sftp or scp? If yes, how do
I get these files... glibc-2.2.5-1.2.3a is installed.

I comment these lines out and tried without any ld.so

sftp works, but WinSCP 1 hangs and WinSCP 2 says this error:

Command "groups"
failed with return code -1 and error message
.

After clicking on OK WinSCP 2 will start without problems. But why do
I get this error? Can somebody help me please?

Many thanks and best regards,

Andi