[scponly] setup_chroot.sh : install -C

Sven Hoexter sven at timegate.de
Fri Apr 18 19:15:54 EDT 2003

On Wed, Apr 16, 2003 at 02:32:15PM +0200, Flavien Lebarbe wrote:

> I recently installed scponly in a chroot jail on a SuSE 7.3 linux

> I got a hand on a freeBSD-install-man page, and safely decided to
> remove that option from the script :
>      -C Copy the file. If the target file already exists and  the
>         files are the same, then don't  change  the  modification
>         time of the target.
>
> I got other small glitches with this script (ld.so, useradd), but
> one at a time... :o)

Well it's written for FBSD and only works on FBSD AFAIK. Please read
through the mailinglist archiv for some more mails on this topic.

Joe: Maybe it is a good idea to mention somewhere that the script
is for FBSD only.

I've no time to search for a proper replacement ATM.

Sven
--
It really sucks to give your heart to a girl
You want to know her like she knows the whole world