[scponly] scponly interactive question

Roste Pal Asmund pal.asmund.roste at edb.com
Tue Apr 1 11:40:07 EST 2003

You are saying that "anyting pretending to be winscp" is able to issue
commands like chown, rm, scp, .... I find this most interesting. Can anyone
tell me how i can issue an rm in the scponly "shell". I am having a project
here where the customer shall login to my site, and get some files, and so I
have used scponly for good security (since he is not suposed to get full
access to my server), but it would be nice if he could remove the files he
had just picked up.
I have also found a way where I can delete the files he have picked up by
looking in the syslog.log where the filenames of the files he have gotten
are.

Can anyone tell me how to issue a rm to the scponly shell?

Pal Asmund Roste