[scponly] Re: chmod/WinSCP bug in scponly-2.4?

joe joe at sublimation.org
Tue Sep 24 17:31:42 EDT 2002

i see the problem.  scponly isnt expecting chmod commands of that format
(including the -+ and , characters).

a quick hack for your purposes would be to add those characters to the
ALLOWABLE preprocessor macro defined in scponly.h and then recompile.
(the risk there is that those characters are no longer refused for
requests to something like /bin/sh - i'm not sure how bad that really is,
the comma is a potential problem)

i will also look at incorporating a "real" fix in the next scponly
revision.

thanks for the update, i WILL get to it.

joe

----

PGP KEY: http://www.sublimation.org/contact.html
PGP Key fingerprint = EC4B 0DA5 B4F6 BDDD 9176 55D6 3A6A 7D63 158F 22D2