[scponly] Re: scponly bug

joe joe at sublimation.org
Tue Sep 17 12:21:13 EDT 2002

Zdenek,

Yes, the wildcard expansion code is complex - i dont think anyone is going
to dispute that with you.  I'm more than open to suggestions on addressing
any problem with general complexity or a specific bug.  I'm not sure what,
if anything, you are advising.   you may not realize scponly-3.1 is a BETA
release still.  if you require more robustness, you may prefer
scponly-2.4.tgz

I havent take a long hard look at any of the problems you have mentioned
yet, but i do intend to, and i appreciate the information you have sent.
do not hesitate to send more if you find anything else.

joe