[scponly] scponly 3.1

Florin Andrei florin at sgi.com
Thu Sep 12 11:27:02 EDT 2002

On Wed, 2002-09-11 at 11:15, David N. Blank-Edelman wrote:

> Cool idea. Can I make a request? Can you either make this extensible (i.e
> so a user can just add to the list of paths that can be called) or barring
> that also add the same support for a tool called unison? If you haven't
> seen unison, you should check it out:

On one hand, this is going to open a huge can of security worms.
On the other hand, cool idea. ;-)

But i suppose things are not so bad if the implementation is correct,
and the sysadmin knows what he's doing.

--
Florin Andrei

"The world is full of bad security systems designed by people
who read 'Applied Cryptography'." - Bruce Schneier