[PRL] Setting up "push-to-deploy"

Mitchell Wand wand at ccs.neu.edu
Sat Aug 15 17:55:02 EDT 2015

OK, I've learned that what I want is called "push-to-deploy".  But there
still seem to be a lot of moving parts there. Does anybody here know how to
do this?

Situation:  I've got a git repo containing the website for cs5010f15.
There's a master (on github.ccs.neu.edu) and a local development directory
(2 copies, on 2 different machines).

I want to set things up so that on either of my local development
directories I can say
"git push www master"
and the master will automatically deployed on
login.ccs.neu.edu/course/cs5010f15/.www .

I know the start of the story is to say "git remote add www <path>" in the
local development directory, but I'm stuck on what to do at the remote end
(on login.ccs.neu.edu/course/cs5010f15/.www).

Can anybody help me out?

--Mitch