[PRL] Fwd: [Programming] seminar Michael Greenberg: Friday June 05 at 3pm in MD323

Mitchell Wand wand at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Jun 1 18:31:34 EDT 2015

Disclaimer:  I *haven't* heard the talk.  Clearly there's nothing about
technical PL here.

OTOH, if you are interested in how to organize conferences and write CFPs,
or if you are interested in the intellectual history of the field, there
*might* be something of interest.

Just trying not to be prejudiced....

--Mitch