[PRL] Fwd: PARC 2015 Internships - Now Accepting Applications

Mitchell Wand wand at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Nov 24 17:39:05 EST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: PARC Internships <joy.smith at parc.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 5:22 PM
Subject: PARC 2015 Internships - Now Accepting Applications
To: wand at ccs.neu.edu

      Now accepting PARC 2015 internship applications!
 Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser
<http://pardot.parc.com/webmail/24252/461688837/5f739e2834e679543aa99065956e29d7>
.
      [image: parc forum logo-newsletter.png]

We invite highly qualified graduate, undergraduate, and MBA students to
apply to our internship program. As one of the most prolific innovation
businesses in the world, PARC offers a truly exceptional experience.

We value the fresh perspectives interns bring, so our interns are fully
integrated into the daily activities of PARC's highly collaborative,
multidisciplinary culture. Interns have the opportunity to work with
leading researchers in the physical, computer, and social sciences; engage
in different stages of the research and development pipeline; present their
ideas; and receive authorship on publications and/or patents.

*To apply to the program:*
http://pardot.parc.com/e/24252/internship/g6hpd/461688837

*More about PARC culture, community, people: *
http://pardot.parc.com/e/24252/careers/g6hpg/461688837
<http://pardot.parc.com/e/24252/careers/g6hpg/461688837>

*Print a flyer to post on campus job boards and other locations:*
PARC 2015 internship flyer
<http://pardot.parc.com/e/24252/1bg40yM/g6hpj/461688837>

For more about PARC (including what we do today, our history, and more),
please visit www.
<http://pardot.parc.com/e/24252/2014-11-24/g6hpl/461688837>parc.com
<http://pardot.parc.com/e/24252/2014-11-24/g6hpn/461688837>.
      connect with us:
[image: twitter-bird-white-on-blue.png]
<http://pardot.parc.com/e/24252/parcinc/g6hpq/461688837>
<http://pardot.parc.com/e/24252/parcinc/g6hps/461688837>[image:
youtube-stackedlogo.png]
<http://pardot.parc.com/e/24252/user-PARCinc/g6hpv/461688837>  [image:
LinkedIn_IN_Icon_55px.png]
<http://pardot.parc.com/e/24252/company-parcinc/g6hpx/461688837>  [image:
slideshare_icon_web.png]
<http://pardot.parc.com/e/24252/parcinc/g6hps/461688837>

  Copyright © 2014. All rights reserved.
PARC, 3333 Coyote Hill Road, Palo Alto, California 94304 USA
+1 650 812 4000 | contact us
<http://pardot.parc.com/e/24252/util-contact-html/g6hpz/461688837> |
www.parc.com <http://pardot.parc.com/e/24252/2014-11-24/g6hpl/461688837>

1-click unsubscribe