[PRL] ICFP student volunteers

Jonathan Schuster schuster at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Aug 20 11:48:51 EDT 2013

 I just heard from David Darais: they're still looking for more volunteers
and are lifting the bias towards more junior students. At this point,
anyone who signs up on the form will be accepted (presumably until enough
people sign up). The form can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14r0zazxTmaYn0eiB2-BJZ8RUvVc1MEUhW31uZDqyHg8/viewform