[PRL] Running a Racket-based web app at CCIS

Mitchell Wand wand at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Jul 17 16:49:01 EDT 2013

At long last, I think I am ready to deploy a template-testing web app, like
the ones that Ian and Fabian have written.  The idea is that the student
goes to a web page where he or she is presented with a data definition, and
he or she has to write the correct template.  The program then shows the
student some feedback.

1.  Is there any machine at CCIS where I can deploy a Racket-based web app
like the ones described at http://docs.racket-lang.org/web-server/ ?

2. On a related note, is there a web app that will display a nice
auto-indenting editor box, rather than a plain old text box?

3. Is there anybody here who would like to help me get this going?

--Mitch