[PRL] Bob Constable visit Tue 7/9/13

Mitchell Wand wand at ccs.neu.edu
Sun Jul 7 21:58:07 EDT 2013

Bob Constable will be visiting Paul and me on Tuesday, 7/9.  This will be a
working visit, so the schedule is fluid.

He will be with Paul and me from 1230 to 200 or so.  Rather than have fixed
slots, let’s try just having a sequence of who gets him in what order.
  Length of meetings will also be flexible, depending on how much you would
like to show off to him and how long he can stay.

For the moment, let’s just plan on afternoon meetings.  If the afternoon
fills up, we can see about scheduling some slots for Tuesday morning.

Does that all make sense?

Put your name on the list at the following Google Doc:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ysTWt9mY9UOsK0YI9SuyxwkWSGwkdc-mZV6uLVlvWYM/edit?usp=sharing

--Mitch