[PRL] Fwd: [NJ-pls] Revised date for next NJPLS

David Van Horn dvanhorn at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Sep 24 16:15:36 EDT 2012

Date change for NJPLS... -- David

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [NJ-pls] Revised date for next NJPLS
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 16:08:38 -0400
From: wagnerdm at seas.upenn.edu
To: nj-pls at lists.seas.upenn.edu

Hello again all,

Due to some scheduling conflicts, the event needs to be moved a bit
earlier. The date is not firm yet, but you can expect it to be around
November 15 or 16. The deadline for talk requests is adjusted
correspondingly: please let me know by November 7 if you plan to give
a talk. I will send one more mail in the next few days with the final
date.

Apologies!
~d

Quoting wagnerdm at seas.upenn.edu: