[PRL] 832-948-0296: Anybody recognize this phone number?

Mitchell Wand wand at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Jul 9 14:07:17 EDT 2012

I am periodically getting messages like this from the Mailman system on the
4 mailing lists in the To: line.  It's always the same phone number. This
is particularly odd because the intersection of these lists appears to be
empty.

It appears to be caused by the message getting forwarded to the phone
number  832-948-0296 . When I dial the number, it tells me to leave a
message for somebody named "Lauren Adams".

Does anybody recognize this number, perhaps as a defunct cell phone number
to which your mail is getting forwarded?

--Mitch