[PRL] [Pl-seminar] Grigore Rosu's visit -- early announcement

Christos Dimoulas chrdimo at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Nov 14 13:53:55 EST 2011

Here is a preliminary schedule for Grigore's visit.

Let me know if there are any conflicts or if someone requested for a
meeting and his/her name does not show up.

Thanks.

Schedule November 16
--------------------
--------------------

09:15 -- 10:15 : Breakfast at Collonade (Christos Dimoulas)
10:30 -- 11:00 : David Van Horn
11:00 -- 11:30 : Amal Ahmed
11:45 -- 13:30 : Talk
13:30 -- 14:30 : Lunch (Jesse Tov, Amal Ahmed, Matthias Felleisen)
14:30 -- 15:00 : Pete Manolios
15:00 -- 15:30 : Matthias Felleisen
15:30 -- 16:00 : Stevie Strickland
16:00 -- 16:30 : Carl Eastlund
16:30 -- 17:00 : Thomas Wahl
17:00 -- 17:30 : Vincent St-Amour
17:30 -- 18:00 : Asumu Takikawa
18:00 -- 18:30 : Aaron Turon
18:30 -- 19:00 : Stephen Chang
19:00 --       : Dinner (David Van Horn, Thomas Wahl, Olin Shivers,
Christos Dimoulas)