[PRL] Law of Demeter still going strong at Google

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Sep 16 15:54:13 EDT 2011

When I came back from the celebration of my work with my students
over the last 26 years and the endowed Lieberherr Fund (funded primarily by Ian
and Pam Holland), I found this message in my mailbox. John Lamping
worked before at Xerox PARC on aspects etc.

The Law of Demeter seems to be not only a household word but at least at Google
it is a toilet word for this week.

I think this is the missing Demeter joke that Larry was looking for :-)

-- Karl