[PRL] I Write Like

Mitchell Wand wand at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Aug 23 16:46:34 EDT 2011

It came up because it turns out that it's written in Racket Scheme (our big
product), and they've open-sourced it.

The Stephenie Meyer thing would have been easy to fake, but I tried it and
that is indeed what it says.

OTOH, if you leave out the one occurrence of "Edward Cullen", you get Agatha
Christie.

Other substitutions:

"Simon Legree","Moses", "Miss Havisham", or Hamlet => James Joyce
"Le Count de Monte Cristo" => Ian Fleming
"Pharoah Moses Jesus" => Daniel Defoe
"Bill Clinton", Barack Obama  => Robert Louis Stevenson
Ronald Reagan => Cory Doctorow
George W. Bush => David Foster Wallace
George Herbert Walker Bush => James Joyce