[PRL] Fwd: Fwd: [CCC Blog] Reminder: Deadline for 2011-12 CIFellows Now 2 Weeks Away

David Van Horn dvanhorn at ccs.neu.edu
Tue May 17 14:31:14 EDT 2011

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Fwd: [CCC Blog] Reminder: Deadline for 2011-12 CIFellows Now 2
Weeks Away
Date: 	Tue, 17 May 2011 14:30:22 -0400
From: 	Erwin Gianchandani <erwin at cra.org>
To: 	<cifellows-current at cra.org>

CIFellows,

A reminder to please spread the word about our call for 2011-12
CIFellows throughout your current departments/labs, previous Ph.D.
departments, any community-wide mailing lists, professional societies, etc.

Thank you!

Erwin

--

Erwin Gianchandani, Ph.D.

Director, Computing Community Consortium
Computing Research Association
1828 L Street, NW, Suite 800
Washington, DC 20036

Phone: (202) 266-2936