[PRL] my thesis proposal talk

Dimitris Vardoulakis dimvar at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Apr 6 13:46:54 EDT 2011

Hi guys,

I've been trying to have someone announce my proposal talk on the colloq
mailing list for 2 days now (!) but it turns out it's not as simple as it
sounds. So I'm posting the announcement here, and you may get an official
announcement too later.

--
Dimitris

The College of Computer and Information Science presents:

Thesis Proposal Presentation:

Speaker: Dimitris Vardoulakis