[PRL] Bob Harper's new blog

Therapon Skotiniotis skotthe at ccs.neu.edu
Thu Mar 17 00:37:27 EDT 2011

This is way old, but it is the only one I have stuck in my memory.

Analysis of Inheritance Anomaly in Object-Oriented Concurrent
Programming Languages
 http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/summary?doi=10.1.1.34.4906

There are more papers around concurrency and inheritance that came out
of Matsuoka and Yonezawa including some languages. If memory serves, I
think one of their languages was called ABC.

Unfortunately, the authors' personal web pages have dead links, sorry
:)

--
Theo