[PRL] Measuring the Effectiveness of Error Messages Designed for Novice Programmers

David Van Horn dvanhorn at ccs.neu.edu
Thu Feb 10 10:34:02 EST 2011

For those of you who may have missed Guillaume's Scheme Workshop talk,
this is really interesting stuff and fortunately he'll be talking about
it again today at MIT (2pm).

David

Measuring the Effectiveness of Error Messages Designed for Novice
Programmers
Speaker: Guillaume Marceau  PhD student
Speaker Affiliation: Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI)
Host: Daniel Jackson
Host Affiliation: MIT-CSAIL