[PRL] Fwd: meeting with Joe

Mitchell Wand wand at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Nov 9 11:01:14 EST 2010

Having polished your elevator pitch today w/ Cisco, you should go talk to
Joe Hellerstein at 1100 tomorrow.  One of our goals is to plant a seed out
in Berkeley that we are an exciting place, so you should go meet him.   He's
working at the intersection of logic, distributed programming, and
databases, so there should plenty to talk about.

--Mitch