[PRL] Fwd: invites for Google party

Aaron Turon turon at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Sep 15 15:49:19 EDT 2010

Rebecca had this follow-up:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rebecca Frankel <rfrankel at alum.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 3:44 PM
Subject: Re: invites for Google party
To: Aaron Turon <turon at ccs.neu.edu>
Cc: PRL <prl at lists.ccs.neu.edu>

It says its for the MIT and Harvard community, but I think (and Grem
agreed) that the Northeastern PRL community has as much or more
connection to Russ Cox and the Go language (given the animated
discussions of his work I've heard at Northeastern.) However, since it
is sortof crashing an invite-only party, please be polite and RSVP if
you want to go.

thanks,

Rebecca