[PRL] the new website is up -- please update it!

Paul Stansifer paul.stansifer at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 14:33:29 EDT 2010

http://www.ccs.neu.edu/research/prl/home.html

Though it has a new design, its contents are super out-of-date.  You
can fix this, and now it's even easy to do.

Go to /home/www/ccis/research/prl/generator/content/ -- you'll see a
README file with detailed instructions, and three centralized
directories that contain your data.  (please let me know if the README
is in any way unclear, so I can revise it.)

You can update your personal information and publications in place,
but I recommend instead moving it to ~/.prl/bio.ss and ~/.prl/pubs.bib
or ~/.prl/pubs.ss .   If you do so, be sure to add your user name to
the fille called "usernames" next to the README, so the system knows
to look for your .prl directory.

The website will be rebuilt nightly with a cron job, but for the next
couple of days, it will run every fifteen minutes, for an
interactive-like experience!

Paul