[PRL] Fwd: Talk Announcement: David Van Horn (Northeastern), July 7, 1:30pm, Room TBA

David Van Horn dvanhorn at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Jun 30 17:36:53 EDT 2010

Below is an announcement for a talk I'm giving across the river next
Wednesday.  Many of you may have seen the first half of what I'll be
talking about at the most recent NEPLS.  The second half is recent work
with Matt Might and Christopher Earl and is very related to Dimitris and
Olin's work on CFA2 (ESOP 2010).

Also, Chris Skalka, my MS adviser, will be around (at Harvard) on
Wednesday and Thursday.  Let me know if you want me to set something up
with him.  I think PRL members might be interested in his latest
Staged-ML work and also his work on types and separation logic.  For
details, see:

    http://www.cs.uvm.edu/~skalka/skalka-pubs/skalka-pubs.html

David